Wie Gehts PaddY?

Are ya alright fella?

Tough time with the INTERNET yesterday and the ol doll

Took one hell of a beating in the sports forum and it didnt go down well at all at all

There was threats of another walk out, reportings, bannings for forum gent StevieG, threats of batings, bops, the whole shooting match. Ringy was in a bad place and lashing out like the norrie he tries hard to hide

Anyway keep the chin up lad.. despite Italy PWNing your lot out of existence last night, they are at your doorstep with the begging bowl today.. normal service resumes and you get to stand on your soapbox looking down with disdain once more

It's also Friday so a cold beer is only HOURS away
(If your ol doll allows you go to the pub)

Paddy is getting mangled lately - telling lies an'all!
Tis the homesickness he so vehemently denies suffering from - but we know - WE KNOW!

In the main Euro 2012 thread.

I was reading it through my fingers from behind the sofa.

Embarrassing stuff.

If i had an idea we were going to see a Paddy meltdown i would never have went out for the game last night.

Poor lad needs to stay out of the sports forum for his own sake.

If i had an idea we were going to see a Paddy meltdown i would never have went out for the game last night.

Poor lad needs to stay out of the sports forum for his own sake.

Rookie mistake Pointy. All the talk beforehand was about how the Spain Portugal match would redefine the INTERNET as we know it, but last night left a helluva lot of posters in a quivering mess on the SF floor.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Dea Matrona
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

18th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼