White Knightism

It's when a man pretends to be deeply concerned about women's issues to score brownie points.

No I don't think that's it at all

I think it's when a man jumps to the defence of a woman, simply because she is a woman and because he doesnt think she can take care of herself, because she's a delicate little lady, the wish to get into knickers may also be part of it

It's the most annoying sexist behaviour there is tbh

And the silly women who allow it are worse

I have an ex that lives close by that I see quite often. Usually in the supermarket. The last time, a few days ago in the supermarket. I complimented her on how nice she looks. Its a bit awkward actually. The thing is I know from her eyes and her waiting in the car till I walked out. That if I made a move my chastity would come to a roaring end.
I'd still love to knock boots though. ;)

I guess what it is for me is that you can get set in your ways. My own bed, my own dinner, my own toilet, my own this and my own that. A woman comes along and your house of cards collapses. For better or for worse. So its a sacrifice of sorts. But a sacrifice I'm prepared to make. I think.
She would have to be quirky though like me. :)

I guess what it is for me is that you can get set in your ways. My own bed, my own dinner, my own toilet, my own this and my own that. A woman comes along and your house of cards collapses. For better or for worse. So its a sacrifice of sorts. But a sacrifice I'm prepared to make. I think.
She would have to be desperate though like me. :)

Fixed

She would have to be quirky though like me. :)

giphy.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼