Which is the best order for the Human Melitzercent?

Which order should The Human Melitzercent be joined tog

• Meller (F) - Vincer (M) - Bitzer (E)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bitzer (F) - Vincer (M) - Meller (E)

• Vincer (F) - Bitzer (M) - Meller (E)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you want threads about going to work with a hangover or threads with simpletons having solutions to problems they don't understand you're better off joining in with the froth flying in the TFF.
if you want beauty, comedy genious, fun, lust, love and joy wrapped in a melting clock package of rapier insanity.... where there's one group loopier than the Richards.... bobs the place to be.

if you want threads about going to work with a hangover or threads with simpletons having solutions to problems they don't understand you're better off joining in with the froth flying in the TFF.
if you want beauty, comedy genious, fun, lust, love and joy wrapped in a melting clock package of rapier insanity.... where there's one group loopier than the Richards.... bobs the place to be.

By persecuting me.

melly... in case you weren't payong attention...my choice was to have you at the front of the centipede.... clearly the best position...the only part of the centy where one can sing...chat...eat... kiss... and whistle a merry tune.... bitzer was going to be eating your faeces...and vince was going to eat your faeces once it had past through bizter....double distilled if you will.... I don't hear the two of them complaining...nope, they're just getting on with it.

you've gotta take the rough with the smooth melly. There are literally billions of girls out there that would pay good money to get the amount of attention from the BoBs that you get.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Daniel Lukas: The Only Funny German
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼