Where in Croke.........?

emurf said:
well seeing as there is only one terrace left in Croke Pairc we usually share the hill with 1 or 2 dozen brave souls.

Cheers emurf, about to book tickets and try and arrange transport as we speak!

PatMan said:
Cheers emurf, about to book tickets and try and arrange transport as we speak!
croker is very much a mixed affair, the chances are you'll have people from armagh and Donegal around you... no kerry men though because they don't travel.

Rebelred said:
croker is very much a mixed affair, the chances are you'll have people from armagh and Donegal around you... no kerry men though because they don't travel.

And you'd think the foil around their sandwiches would last long enough!

Right lads, anyone up for stayin in Croker overnight.. watch da football, coupla cans, wake up sun for da hurlin.. thats my plan anyway, hide in da jax or sometin, they'll never cop on to me

Rebelred said:
if you're sat next to the kerry man, tell him i said hi. work colleague is going up. i guess he mightn't wear his colours, given the circumstances :mrgreen:

gwanso said:
if you're sat next to the kerry man, tell him i said hi. work colleague is going up. i guess he mightn't wear his colours, given the circumstances :mrgreen:
hehehe, he should be easy to spot so, the fella with the penny jar at the sweet shop counter

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼