where are all the good men gone??

msGod said:
well i worked in mangans a few yrs back so cant really say that myself
never been out in killarney wots it like??????

Well maybe Mangans is the worst,If you are off your game on drink,Mangans is always a last resort.
I got refused from,Cubins,Havanas,Fast Eddies,The Qube and i was let into Mangans.
I went in there and walked straight into a mirror on the wall,then went for a slash and fell down the stairs and then left.
Killarnet is savage craic,some atmosphere in the town.

chief-a-b said:
whats a label computer!

its one of those poxy ones you get in supermarkets to put lables on your salads and fruit n veg and stuff like that!lable got stuck so i used a knife afterwards the big sticker with pic of knife and big X woz pointed out to me ah well

maggot said:
Next to the bike shop at the end of the town on the left or at the start by
Hannins Londis shop?

Kanturk is a big place so it seems.

Tis as you come into Newmarket from Kanturk,There is about 1'500 people in Kanturk i think.

thegillabbeygowl said:
Well maybe Mangans is the worst,If you are off your game on drink,Mangans is always a last resort.
I got refused from,Cubins,Havanas,Fast Eddies,The Qube and i was let into Mangans.
I went in there and walked straight into a mirror on the wall,then went for a slash and fell down the stairs and then left.
Killarnet is savage craic,some atmosphere in the town.

worked there for nearly 2 yrs couple of yrs back the amount of ppl who bopped there own reflections was hilarious

msGod said:
its one of those poxy ones you get in supermarkets to put lables on your salads and fruit n veg and stuff like that!lable got stuck so i used a knife afterwards the big sticker with pic of knife and big X woz pointed out to me ah well
ahhhh right ya spacer even i wouldnt do that lol

chief-a-b said:
ahhhh right ya spacer even i wouldnt do that lol

c bet ya feel all smart and stuff now
for some people being blonde is a choice
id never get away with bein such a spaz if i was a brunette:D

msGod said:
c bet ya feel all smart and stuff now
for some people being blonde is a choice
id never get away with bein such a spaz if i was a brunette:D
ha ha at least you have some sort of excuse! ive yet to come up with one!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼