What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

In Ireland, i would imagine the amount of long term mixed-race relationships, in the general population, is very low.
People tend to marry in their own social class and ethnic background.
Hence it's slightly annoying to see mixed race couples in every ad. I'm sure Chinese and Indian and Nigerian immigrants would have a similar viewpoint.
It's force feeding you something that is very uncommon and it's very annoying and it's typical of the far-left policies. It's like Female sports being force fed to us at the moment. Look, everyone loves females, they're better than men at most things, but sport isn't one of them. It's because they're not as brutish and aggressive as men. And their sport absolutely sucks because of it. It's terrible.

In Ireland, i would imagine the amount of long term mixed-race relationships, in the general population, is very low.
People tend to marry in their own social class and ethnic background.
Hence it's slightly annoying to see mixed race couples in every ad. I'm sure Chinese and Indian and Nigerian immigrants would have a similar viewpoint.
It's force feeding you something that is very uncommon and it's very annoying and it's typical of the far-left policies. It's like Female sports being force fed to us at the moment. Look, everyone loves females, they're better than men at most things, but sport isn't one of them. It's because they're not as brutish and aggressive as men. And their sport absolutely sucks because of it. It's terrible.

For people of our generation (I don't think I'd be wrong in assuming we're roughly the same age) and older it's definitely rare because Ireland was ethnically homogenous.

The kids of the first big wave of African immigrants in the late 90s / early 00s are coming of age now and seeing mixed race couples in their early 20s / teens isn't that rare a sight these days.

I wouldn't think it my place to speak on the view points of Chinese or Indian immigrants because, and this may shock you to the very core of your being, I'm not one.

Anywho, this definitely isn't the thread to be having this chat. Key take-away - Straight, white men will be grand.

Currently watching:

The Boys - Stupid fun. 8/10

Wu-Tang An American Saga - Meh, cheesy as fuck. 5/10

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼