What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

I'll give Jack Reacher a watch, read a few books and they're enjoyable. Cruise shouldn't have been left near them. This fella is almost too young. Ray Stevenson was the go to there and they missed it.

Enjoying Boba Fett as well, it's more of a throwback to the folk that would have been kids when the original trilogy came out I think. The Power Rangers bike gang was absolutely woeful.
I know it's a Mandolorian Bolt On and he makes an appearance, haven't got to that stage yet but I hope it ends as a self contained one off series.

Watched the Fall... Seasons 1 and 2 were good but season 3 left it down
Spot on. I have the last episode left to watch and I honestly couldn't care less if I see it or not. Seasons 1 and 2 were really good stuff TBF, BBC are very good at building suspense. The Maggie Thatcher accent would drive you nuts after a while though!

Season 3 has been a borefest from start to finish, labouring the same point to death to the point that the big finale is irrelevant

I'll give Jack Reacher a watch, read a few books and they're enjoyable. Cruise shouldn't have been left near them. This fella is almost too young. Ray Stevenson was the go to there and they missed it.

The dude playing Jack is nearly 40.
I've never read the books but he seems a good fit for Jack from what i hear.

The dude playing Jack is nearly 40.
I've never read the books but he seems a good fit for Jack from what i hear.
I was wrong! For some reason I thought Reacher had salt and pepper hair.
He’s blonde!
They’ve gotten that right. Seems a bit too jovial but that might just be the trailer.

Anyways will definitely give it a shot.

Spot on. I have the last episode left to watch and I honestly couldn't care less if I see it or not. Seasons 1 and 2 were really good stuff TBF, BBC are very good at building suspense. The Maggie Thatcher accent would drive you nuts after a while though!

Season 3 has been a borefest from start to finish, labouring the same point to death to the point that the big finale is irrelevant
I watched the last epode last night. Without spoiling it for others I think the way they ended it was great, but the process to get to it was a really irritating watch. By the end I was sick shit of Gillian Anderson droning on with her hypnotic, repetitive Maggie Thatcher monologues, sick shit of watching Paul Specter repeating the same schtick over and over, and sick shit of that fucking pointless police chief fella being a completely pointless police chief fella .. all carried out at a glacial pace

I felt like they brought a psychologist in to advise them on the writing, and ended up handing over writing duties entirely to them so they could indulge themselves

The first 2 seasons were brilliant though

Next :)

I watched the last epode last night. Without spoiling it for others I think the way they ended it was great, but the process to get to it was a really irritating watch. By the end I was sick shit of Gillian Anderson droning on with her hypnotic, repetitive Maggie Thatcher monologues, sick shit of watching Paul Specter repeating the same schtick over and over, and sick shit of that fucking pointless police chief fella being a completely pointless police chief fella .. all carried out at a glacial pace

I felt like they brought a psychologist in to advise them on the writing, and ended up handing over writing duties entirely to them so they could indulge themselves

The first 2 seasons were brilliant though

Next :)
I think it was my favourite performance from Christian Gray that wasn't Christian Gray. He made a fantastic serial killer

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Listen To The Birds: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼