What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Yeah I only watched half the first episode HankY m8.

It seems to be like a broken record - Kendall goes nuts and tries to take on the rest of the family.
Every episode has been identical since season 1.
Ps the dude playing Kendall is a shit actor can't understand the awards he's winning.
Cant agree with that, he’s a great actor. You only need to see The Big Short to see how different the roles are and how he’s knocked them both out of the park.
Interestingly though, I can’t decide if the actress playing Shiv is awful or not. I can’t decide if the constant smirking is awful acting or the character.
Anyways, it remains the Greg and Tom show.

The do really need to start having proper repercussions for them, they’re not smart enough to power through people and something needs to hit hard shortly.

Its just the same plot , done a bit differently. The quality has nosedived for me. That Adrian Brody episode. What the f*ck was the point of that? Hopeless.

Finished dopesick last night. Excellent show. Best thing I've seen in a long time. 9/10.

can't wait for the new beatles 3 part series on disney+ at the end of the month, the footage looks amazing

can't wait for the new beatles 3 part series on disney+ at the end of the month, the footage looks amazing

Next Thursday I think.

I feel a big Beatles binge watch coming on......

I’m kind of in between on Succession season 3. It’s definitely just the same plot, but still enjoying it tbh. The acting is top notch imo.

Don’t think it’s the classic I thought it was going to be halfway through season 2 though.

Why would you want to watch animal

Sorry StuffY. I watch it more for the wacky characters. Jeff Lowe is a fucking dirtbag. You'd wonder if Exotic prefers being locked up in prison. He doesn't have to worry about his tiger farm and he's probably taking mickey 24/7 in there.

Watched the first episode of Dexter new blood.
It wasn't too bad. Dexter's native American girlfriend is smoking.
She always plays the sexy red Indian.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

29th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼