What happens in January?

Will the city just go back to being crap or can we keep up whats been happening all year?

I know some people say the year wasn't successful but I'd disagree really. I used to hate living here....now I love it. I love the atmosphere in the city on a sunny day. Theres always something happening, lots of activity.
Theres been some great gigs here this year, especially with the Spiegletent and the Marquee! I'd love to see all this continuing on to next year!

~*~LilLorna~*~ said:
Will the city just go back to being crap or can we keep up whats been happening all year?

I know some people say the year wasn't successful but I'd disagree really. I used to hate living here....now I love it. I love the atmosphere in the city on a sunny day. Theres always something happening, lots of activity.
Theres been some great gigs here this year, especially with the Spiegletent and the Marquee! I'd love to see all this continuing on to next year!

i going to be throwing weekly parties in my pants. Thats about the height of it. You're not invited.

~*~LilLorna~*~ said:

It's why I started the which capital of culture events would you like to see become annual? thread.

One of the great benefits other cities have got from the event has been a legacy of events, companies and venues, which have stood to them in future years.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼