We're being observed

Someone's been making David Attenborough-esque nature shows about Cork people...

from http://wikitravel.org/en/Cork :

"Cork is a safer city than Dublin both during the day and night although during the night caution should be taken with regard to the odd rough looking individual. At night, when people come out from the pubs and clubs, some drunk people may look to start a fight, so stay away from any over-exuberant people at night, especially if it's only you and them and they're in a group. If they call to you, move away from them quickly, if walking towards them, move away quickly. While often people may just be merry and friendly after some drink, they can too easily turn violent, so caution should always be taken."

Oi, foreigner... Boo!!

Someone's been making David Attenborough-esque nature shows about Cork people...

"Cork is a safer city than Dublin both during the day and night although during the night caution should be taken with regard to the odd rough looking individual. At night, when people come out from the pubs and clubs, some drunk people may look to start a fight, so stay away from any over-exuberant people at night, especially if it's only you and them and they're in a group. If they call to you, move away from them quickly, if walking towards them, move away quickly. While often people may just be merry and friendly after some drink, they can too easily turn violent, so caution should always be taken."

Oi, foreigner... Boo!!

:lol!::lol!:

Just like any city at night in short, watch your back!

What a load of bollocks

Oi, foreigner... Boo!!

It goes on:

"Avoid that fella Maggot at all costs. He can also be found bullying on the PROC, and bears a striking resemblence to Eastenders Phil Mitchel"

:shock:

Actually I will say this... it was waaaaay worse about 10 or 12 years ago... it's much more rare to see fights around Cork these days... there was a time when every time I went out, I saw someone getting beaten half to death, outside Henry's, Pat Grace's, or by the fountain... I've only seen it twice in the past year... although, no doubt it still happens

Actually I will say this... it was waaaaay worse about 10 or 12 years ago... it's much more rare to see fights around Cork these days... there was a time when every time I went out, I saw someone getting beaten half to death, outside Henry's, Pat Grace's, or by the fountain... I've only seen it twice in the past year... although, no doubt it still happens

The recession again lad, even the scum are in hibernation...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼