Welcome Palestine

IF Hamas are wiped out Jimmym and i hope they are what good will that do Israel as it wont be long before we have Hamas 2 starting up again

And it really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that the indiscriminate bombing and killing of civilian women and children in their multiple thousands, not to mind depriving them of food, water, electricity etc, merely stores up acrimony for generations to come.

And what makes you think those that want Hamas put out of business support Israel killing civilians?

From what's written by some contributers here they seem quite happy that Israel continue bombing and continue with the "war" which, the way the Israelis are carrying it out, inevitably results in Israel killing civilians.

Why do you ask?

From what's written by some contributers here they seem quite happy that Israel continue bombing and continue with the "war" which, the way the Israelis are carrying it out, inevitably results in Israel killing civilians.

Why do you ask?
Where on here has anyone condoned killing civilians? You think Hamas having any say in the future of Palestine and Palestinians is good for their long term future?

Where on here has anyone condoned killing civilians? You think Hamas having any say in the future of Palestine and Palestinians is good for their long term future?

A couple of weeks ago Earl and Dan are but two of those here saying that there shouldn't be a pause in the bombing, which no matter what you, or they, or any other IDF cheerleader wants to spin, means continued killing of civilians.

You can't logically want the bombings and shellings to continue and at the same time claim that you don't condone killing civilians - "collateral damage" in the hunt for Hamas.

I think what Hamas did was reprehensible, but I'm not so stupid as to think that getting rid of Hamas (who Israel helped set up in the first place btw) will mean and end to the hostilities for the region in general and Palestinians in particular.

There is seldom peace anywhere on the planet without justice. The IDF have shown themselves to be unjust, barbarous, indiscriminate killers of women and children. And the Settlers seem to be worse albeit with less military capabilities.

Never mind that fool, he is a liar best ignored. He is the only poster I have ever seen here justify the killings of civilians, when his own organisation did it. A pitiful c9nt.

Last edited:
The palestinian flag will fly over city hall today to mark international day of solidarity with palestine ,
A group including Tadgh Hickey and Mick Nugent will fast for 24 hours, I wonder will it be like your man Gary who went on
hunger strike but had some sausage rolls?
That is a fucking disgrace, the usual fucking head bangers and terrorist sympathisers at the usual bullshit.
Ireland is a neutral country so why not fly the Israel flag at the same time ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pat and Faye Shortt - Knuckle Down!
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th Mar 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Zone Of Interest (12a)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:15pm

More events ▼