Vicar raped by a poppy

A friend of mine worked up in CUH on summer placement a few years back. A guy was in having a bottle of ketchup removed from his arse. His explanation was that he was making a sandwich and had put the bottle on the floor while he got something from the top cupboard. While he was on the counter reaching up, he sneezed and his pants fell down, he fell off the counter and landed on the bottle which went right up his arse...

They would have believed him except he was unable to explain why there was a condom over the bottle.

A friend of mine worked up in CUH on summer placement a few years back. A guy was in having a bottle of ketchup removed from his arse. His explanation was that he was making a sandwich and had put the bottle on the floor while he got something from the top cupboard. While he was on the counter reaching up, he sneezed and his pants fell down, he fell off the counter and landed on the bottle which went right up his arse...

They would have believed him except he was unable to explain why there was a condom over the bottle.

Is your friend's name stephen merchant? Because i heard that story on ricky gervais' dvd.

Saw something similar on TV a while back, one of those A&E shoes.

Anyway yer man had a toilet brush stuck up his hole. Not the bristle end mind, just the pole end of it. Said he fell on it.

Yeah riiight. :)

vicars_tissues.jpg

The potato was just "resting" in his hole before he moved it on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼