UFOS over Cork city

right gonna probably be laughed at here....dont really talk about this but 2 times in last year I've been out walking and its usually happened in the evening..I've seen this really powerful light in the distance..first thought it was a plane or helicopter..but when I stopped no sound. and it's not moving just suspended .now I know the lanterns but I'm convinced it was something different.. it was so bright and quite big..white light.. looking like a one of those down lighters ypud gave in your ceiling. ..as I walked to it I stopped again and then the light just went off like if you had light dimmer switch..I'm convinced it was some sort of aircraft.

right gonna probably be laughed at here....dont really talk about this but 2 times in last year I've been out walking and its usually happened in the evening..I've seen this really powerful light in the distance..first thought it was a plane or helicopter..but when I stopped no sound. and it's not moving just suspended .now I know the lanterns but I'm convinced it was something different.. it was so bright and quite big..white light.. looking like a one of those down lighters ypud gave in your ceiling. ..as I walked to it I stopped again and then the light just went off like if you had light dimmer switch..I'm convinced it was some sort of aircraft.

That’s your 5G alien friends searching for intelligent life. Fortunately they bumped into you first and legged it as quick as they could never to return again
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

That’s your 5G alien friends searching for intelligent life. Fortunately they bumped into you first and legged it as quick as they could never to return again
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

source.gif

https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-news/unnerving-ufo-sighting-reported-over-19784550

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mike Rice: Nasty Character
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

DJ Big Daddy Can

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼