Trevor Deely

Anyway why would the missing guy be going back to the bank that late at night ? I realise he met somone there for a cup of tea, but it seems strange any part of the banks building would be open that late ?.

Have some vague memory from the TV3 doc saying he called in to have tea, check email and have a chat with his friend who was pulling an all nighter.

In the last frame the guy has a strange walk, maybe its because it was December and he was cold. One things for certain he comes across as well shifty and I don't get the impression they knew each other.

In the last frame the guy has a strange walk, maybe its because it was December and he was cold. One things for certain he comes across as well shifty and I don't get the impression they knew each other.

Is that Trevor Deely passing the guy in the first scene on the clip before the guy walks after him? If so how come in the second scene the guy seems to be at the gate where they briefly conversed before Trevor Deely? Finally when the victim exits by the gate there's no sign of the guy and Tevor can be seen to have spent a few moments there putting up the umbrella etc before heading off.

In the final scene a man is seen walking after Deely but I think it can't be said for certain that it's the same guy again, it may well be though. Judging from the brief exchange between the two men I would say that they didn't know each other and I would hazard a guess that the guy was asking Deely for money and that he was a homeless vagrant type. The footage raises as many questions as it does answers but hopefully it will lead to some progress in the case.

Is that Trevor Deely passing the guy in the first scene on the clip before the guy walks after him? If so how come in the second scene the guy seems to be at the gate where they briefly conversed before Trevor Deely? Finally when the victim exits by the gate there's no sign of the guy and Tevor can be seen to have spent a few moments there putting up the umbrella etc before heading off.

In the final scene a man is seen walking after Deely but I think it can't be said for certain that it's the same guy again, it may well be though. Judging from the brief exchange between the two men I would say that they didn't know each other and I would hazard a guess that the guy was asking Deely for money and that he was a homeless vagrant type. The footage raises as many questions as it does answers but hopefully it will lead to some progress in the case.

That's what I thought as well. Plus yer man in the final frame, if it's the same fella, has this weird walk that you'd see with junkies or homeless types sometimes.

That's what I thought as well. Plus yer man in the final frame, if it's the same fella, has this weird walk that you'd see with junkies or homeless types sometimes.

Yes, probably a very wet junkie at that stage of the night, if so he's probably dead himself by now. I'm pretty convinced that the conversation between the two men was that of a vagrant begging for money, the guy's demeanour suggests that of a beggar, his head bowed in shame.

The mannerisms seem to be consistent though.
Definite mannerisms of a deadbeat, down to the short stride walk. Real shifty fucker.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Cork City Organ Group

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼