Training Run Times

Hows the leg doing JimmY? I got out last night for 8.5km, thats it now I'm back in the game! Happy enough with the run, felt fine throughout and could easily have gone on to 10km but I was out of time. 5.15/km average which isn't the worst starting point I celebrated by buying a pair of these :)

nike-nike-air-zoom-alphafly-next-2-total-orange_20090233_45171477_2048.jpeg

My current running shoes are nearing the end so I'll get a few spins in the new ones just to see how they feel and then I'll go back to the older ones for training until they are fully gone

Hows the leg doing JimmY? I got out last night for 8.5km, thats it now I'm back in the game! Happy enough with the run, felt fine throughout and could easily have gone on to 10km but I was out of time. 5.15/km average which isn't the worst starting point I celebrated by buying a pair of these :)

nike-nike-air-zoom-alphafly-next-2-total-orange_20090233_45171477_2048.jpeg

My current running shoes are nearing the end so I'll get a few spins in the new ones just to see how they feel and then I'll go back to the older ones for training until they are fully gone
Id be like Bambi on ice wearing them, Thigh is improving, plenty of stretching, rolling, Il get out tomorrow night for 5 miles,,

Id be like Bambi on ice wearing them, Thigh is improving, plenty of stretching, rolling, Il get out tomorrow night for 5 miles,,

They are odd, but my current ones are the same. Its like standing on a big lump of foam and you feel like you could roll your ankle any second, but when you start running they are really stable and propel you forward. I've never had carbon plates so lets see. Id say I might buy something else for training if I spot a deal and keep these for racing and the last few training sessions coming into them

Good to hear the thigh is improving, your distances are brilliant even with injury but take it handy until you are right again

I passed a few groups out running last night and for the first time had that urge to join, but I dont think I can get it to work with everything else I have going on at the moment.. I tend to get my runs in between other sports, or during training etc so need to suit myself

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Partyband

Clancys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼