Train Tickets for AI Football Final

I have a few spare Adult train tickets up and down to Dublin for the All Ireland Football final next Sunday.

Details:

Leaving Kent at 08:30 on Sunday morning arriving in Dublin at 11:20.
Leaving Houston at 19:00 Sunday evening and arriving in Cork at 21:45.

Cost per ticket is 71 euro. These are pre-booked tickets so your seats are guaranteed (with a slight name change ;-) )

Anyone interested?

I have a few spare Adult train tickets up and down to Dublin for the All Ireland Football final next Sunday.

Details:

Leaving Kent at 08:30 on Sunday morning arriving in Dublin at 11:20.
Leaving Houston at 19:00 Sunday evening and arriving in Cork at 21:45.

Cost per ticket is 71 euro. These are pre-booked tickets so your seats are guaranteed (with a slight name change ;-) )

Anyone interested?

I was talking to a fella last night who was looking for train tickets. send me a PM and I'll get back to you. Thanks

I have a student ticket for the train and im wondering if they are strict about leaving people on as i dont have the student travel card you need to use a student ticket.

Im just hoping that on all ireland final day they will just be trying to get people on the trains

I have a student ticket for the train and im wondering if they are strict about leaving people on as i dont have the student travel card you need to use a student ticket.

Im just hoping that on all ireland final day they will just be trying to get people on the trains

they normally are fairly strict alright but as you say you might get lucky if the station is mad busy

ya hopefully. 71 euro is ridiculous really for the train. I mite just get one of the student travel cards to be safe.

Except all my friends got student tickets as well so we all takin a risk. Worst case i suppose we'll just have to pay the extra bit.

But id say they'll be fairly leniant on the day. I was using a child ticket until i was 19 goin to the matches and never had any hassle so hopefully now

ya hopefully. 71 euro is ridiculous really for the train. I mite just get one of the student travel cards to be safe.

Except all my friends got student tickets as well so we all takin a risk. Worst case i suppose we'll just have to pay the extra bit.

But id say they'll be fairly leniant on the day. I was using a child ticket until i was 19 goin to the matches and never had any hassle so hopefully now

Supposedly it has to be a student travelcard but ye should get away with it if its mad busy on the day.
On the price issue, why is it €71 to dublin from cork and only €62 from mallow??

No idea but they are screwing us with the prices. It was like 56 return a year or two ago and then 61 i think and now 71 thats just a joke of an increase

Well thats obvious enough but €8 more is a bit steep, thats about an extra 12% for just 15/20 miles between cork and mallow.

In fairness (and I don't say that often about the Irish Transport system) the 20 miles between Cork and Mallow is about 12% of the total journey.

Has to be said however, €71 from Cork or €62 from Mallow is way too much.
I guess we're paying for the non-jobs like the blokes that clip your ticket before you board even though there is another lad acting as ticket inspector on board the train.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼