Touristy places in Ireland

Another Magical spot is Derrynane & Caherdaniel on the ring of Kerry. theres's alot of amazing stuff going on in surrounding areas.You can visit the Skellig Rock from here & i think its the last year you can visit cos some American fell last year & past away so its going to be the last year you can visit the Islands.Send me a private message and i can send you number of a friend who does boat trips to the Skellings.
Met this guy recently down there and he has a Gallery in caherdaniel villagw and doing alot of amazing stuff..Here's interesting site to look at...would ya believe that there's 1 1/2 metre Leatherback turtles of the south West coast:

Have look at video on top left of screen:

www.derrynane.ie

went there for 15 years o holidays and went back last year after not going for years and its one of the most beautiful places in the cuotry.

stay out west and your sorted. west cork, kerry, over to clare, thruogh the burren, into galway, connemara and mayo etc, and donegal. trip sorted.

Went to Doolin last weekend and it was absolutely amazing, it has it all like from ferry rides to the Cliffs of Moher and Aran Islands. Doolin Cave and the Burren is just beautiful. Great craic agus ceoil.

sound for all the suggestions, much appreciated

So the itinerary is as follows:

Wednesday-Guinness Store
Thursday - Cliffs of Moher and on to Dingle.
Friday - Dingle
Saturday - Rosscarberry (wedding)
Sunday - Cork
Monday - Cork
Tuesday - Rock of Cashel & a sad Mush.....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Ward
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼