Things you have changed your mind about

people who speak out of the side of their mouth, usually found in coughlans or cork heritage bars with some warped opinions, now i think they are actually ok

I used to be militant in thinking that pop music wasn’t proper music and was produced for simpletons and children.
I now think if people enjoy any form of music and it brings them joy then more power to them.
it took me a long time to cotton on to the fact that just because you don't like something doesn't make it shite necessarily.

I had a thing about 60s and 70s rock being where it was at when i was growing up and ignored or wouldn't allow myself to enjoy all the unbelievably good contemporary music from the 90s which i now see as being quality and listen to far more nowadays

No, but i will pick up a bottle and lash it onto my chips in order to demonstrate how much i have matured as a nation

Do.

Just don't do what a chap I work with did - make sure that you buy Mutti ketchup.

"Tis fierce runny!" he said to me.

When I saw the bottle that he was using it transpired that the clown had been pouring Mutti pasta sauce all over his Bartie's.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼