The worst show RTE has ever produced

There has been some debate today across two fora (both Sports and Morons') about the quality of programming provided by our national broadcaster.

As compulsory subscribers via the state sanctioned extortion scheme known as the licence fee, and the largest group of stakeholders in RTE, the people of Ireland must hold Montrose accountable.

I invite nominations from the PROC for the worst television show ever produced and broadcast by the national broadcaster and when I feel as though a quorum has been reached, I'll throw up a poll.

Have at it.

I find the Angelus a bit repetitive, but you have to admire its consistency and refusal to tinker with a winning formula.

You could take your pick from any of their "comedy" offerings, but I hope that a special place in hell is reserved for anyone and everyone ever involved with "Don't Feed the Gondolas".

Upwardly Mobile, their attempt at a sitcom back in the 90s.

Awful muck.

Also, Mrs Browns Boys, or is that produced by the BBC?

Back in the early '80's Twink had her own show during which she used to perform comic turns, that was pretty woeful.

Back in the early '80's Twink had her own show during which she used to perform comic turns, that was pretty woeful.

Remember Play The Game? The charades show with her and Derek Davis as team captains?

She's an awful geebag all the same

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

29th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼