The Sanders Option

Seriously, when is enough enough? I'm as much a fan of The San' as the next man - oftentimes I fally asleep rubbing myself and muttering his name into the darkness, for instance, and I'm planning on naming my next pet Stephen Sanders and maybe dressing it up to look how I'd imagine the PROC's Steve looks when he's dressed in his finest - and occasionally there's an inspired Sanders options in a PROC poll but have refrences to everyone's favourite Steve gone overboard?

I'd include a poll but given the subject matter it'd eat its own face and I'd be a laughing stock before it even got off the interground.

Stevie? Stevie-o? What do you think? Weigh in there, bigfella. Are you flattered? Creeped out? Disgusted? Aroused? Have we lost the run of ourselves? Is it time for you to take back your ownership of your self or are you for the ages now, an indefinable constant in the back of our minds and someday, please god, in the back of my wardrobe, where I'll put a tutu on you and feed you caterpillars and pinecones?

It's sad, really sad to put his name in a poll.

I'm sure people got a good laugh off it for the first day or two, but come on like...

It's sad, really sad to put his name in a poll.

I'm sure people got a good laugh off it for the first day or two, but come on like...
sad cunts alright, you would never ever see that in the sports forum, grown adults constantly laughing at the same in jokes and bum slapping each other

The Sandman himself has spoken publicly of his distaste for the "obligatory" Sanders option. He makes the excellent point that most of our efforts lack humour. The unreasonable reluctance of the search function to read my mind has hampered my quest to find the thread in question. But it's there. I know it's there.

And here's me thinking that there's been quite a Sander's drought as of late.
Had a bit if a withdrawal symptom from being deprived of the fierce wit but I just searched up "Best o'Sander's" to fill the void.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼