The Real Taoiseach?

Oh is that what you were on about?

And there was me thinking you were concerned for the abominable sufferings that paedophile victims had to go through. Whereas in fact all you really want to do is try to score political points against one particular party on it.

Billy Kinneally's victims in Waterford want to sue Fianna Fail because of that party's inaction.

A mentally handicapped youngster was being molested for years thanks to Fianna Gael's Michael Noonan intervening on behalf of the abuser

A former Labour Party Lord Mayor of this very city sexually abused his own niece!

You can hardly claim that it's confined to one party or another and the fact that you'd try to politically point score on one while ignoring the reprehensible actions carried on with the knowledge of members of another party shows you up for what you are.

And of course the Labour Party politician IN THIS VERY CITY was found guilty in a court of law of doing heinous things to his niece. So spare us your faux indignation on behalf of those poor misfortunates who were abused by those monsters.

Maria Cahill has been shown up for the serial liar that she is. Labour backed the wrong horse in another transparent and rather shabby effort at trying to impune a political rival.

Maria Cahill has been shown up for the serial liar that she is.

I hope no family member of yours is ever subjected to a teenage rape like she was. It is because of assholes like you and Muintir that victims are slow to come forward about rape. Subjected to online abuse from nothing but cowardly keyboard warriors, shame on ye and I am embarrassed to say I inhabit the same forum as ye two cretins.

So what if she allowed her self be used by Labour party, does that change the fact that she was raped and subjected to a kangaroo court and made face her rapist by Sinn Fein ?

I really pity any children ye have if this is yer attitude to a rape victim and support a party that cover up paedophile rapists.

Vile scumbags, the two of ye.

I hope no family member of yours is ever subjected to a teenage rape like she was. It is because of assholes like you and Muintir that victims are slow to come forward about rape. Subjected to online abuse from nothing but cowardly keyboard warriors, shame on ye and I am embarrassed to say I inhabit the same forum as ye two cretins.

So what if she allowed her self be used by Labour party, does that change the fact that she was raped and subjected to a kangaroo court and made face her rapist by Sinn Fein ?

I really pity any children ye have if this is yer attitude to a rape victim and support a party that cover up paedophile rapists.

I like how you react when faced with facts that she got her hole kicked by Labour, Fianna Fail & Fine Gael when she was of no more use to them. But to be fair she got a new record as the first dissident to sit in Lenister House....for six months!:lol!::lol!:

[/B]

I like how you react when faced with facts that she got her hole kicked by Labour, Fianna Fail & Fine Gael when she was of no more use to them. But to be fair she got a new record as the first dissident to sit in Lenister House....for six months!:lol!::lol!:

No you stupid cunt I reacted because you and your m8 were taking the piss and calling a rape victim a liar. I wouldn't care if she ran for president or became leader of Sinn Féin.
Ye are still two bottom feeder cretins.

Nope.

The bold Gerry after he said that he had not seen his convicted paedo brother in 9 years until the proseceution produced a photo of them together as some recent SF event. Meanwhile his paedo brother worked with your groups and Gerry did not go to the police or social services.

Ouch........

If he hushed up the sexual abuse of his own niece by his brother he was hardly going to care about Mairia Cahill now was he ?

You can see why he will not go to court as he would be destroyed by any newly qualified barrister.

Not forgetting how Jarry conveniently forgot to mention that his own father sexually abused his own family but still insisted on covering the cunt's coffin with the flag of my country.

Drama Queen Alert!

Why don't you acquaint yourself with some facts rather than allegations - Maria Cahill was shown to have lied about being involved with a dissident organisation despite her claims to the contrary, and she got put into the Seanad due to the profile of her ALLEGED rape case where 3 people had their names dragged through the mud only for the DPP to say that they had no case to answer.

On top of which Catherine McCartney (no lover of the IRA) had quite a bit to say about Cahill and her appointment to the Seanad by Labour.

https://soundmigration.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/labour-mairia-cahill-mccartney-seanad/

So spare us the poor wee innocent Maria Cahill routine - it's trite and transparent, and long since discredited

No you stupid cunt I reacted because you and your m8 were taking the piss and calling a rape victim a liar. I wouldn't care if she ran for president or became leader of Sinn Féin.
Ye are still two bottom feeder cretins.

You keep claiming that she was a Rape victim - has that ever actually been proven anywhere. In any jurisdiction - even the one she tried to militarily overthrow after the Good Friday Agreement?

The cretin in this is you, and you should probably see someone about your fixation on eating from bottoms.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼