The Rangers FC (2012)

Is everyone who doesn't follow Celitic a hun?
Celtic supporters taking not winning the league once in a decade almost as badly as the Rangers fans who decided that the best way to celebrate was bating the head off one another

Yet another who is hard of reading it seems.

Celtic were out of the serious running for the league months ago. I think most Celtic fans knew that and got used to it. Not happy about it but that's football.

And even the thickest could see that I complimented TRFC on winning it without defeat - a big achievement. And easily the best team in the league.

The issue is with how their fans and more especially their team at an official function "celebrated".

But it seems you think Celtic fans are the problem :roll:

They really are two sides of the same coin.

A mirror image of one another. They’ll never admit it though.

The "one's as bad as the other" mantra is complete and utter codswallop. Spoon fed to the clueless who just lap it up.

Celtic beaten in a Euro Cup Final and UEFA award the Celtic fans who even in defeat behave in exemplary fashion.
Rangers get to a Euro Cup Final and 24-7 shops have to close in advance. When they're defeated in the Final they go on the rampage across Manchester.

I was over to celebrate Celtic clinching a back to back Treble in Scotland. It had never been done. And the behaviour of the fans was a carnival atmosphere where the vast vast majority sang and celebrated.
Compare and contrast to the "celebrations" in Glasgow city centre over the weekend where it was just mayhem. They were fighting police and each other and wrecking the place.

"But shur I was told one is as bad as the other so it must be true" :roll:

Forget the Celtic Rangers stuff for itself - what went on at the weekend in Scotland should be condemned by all. I have seen a lot of twitter posts from Rangers fans - reasonable Rangers fans - saying they deliberately stayed out of central Glasgow and that the behaviour was a disgrace. Just as a for instance - one guy ends up on the ground, another guy runs in and kicks him in the head, the guy on the ground magically gets a ton of friends and the guy who ran in gets an absolute thumping..........puke everywhere, pissing all over buildings and monuments, damaging public property.

Forget they are football supporters - that behaviour is abhorrent and should not be tolerated in any society.

A sure sign you are really rattled. Game over.

Oops, touched a nerve did I? Pathetic :)

Have another fleg

free-dhl-shipping-customized-flag-3x5ft-90x150cm.jpg

The "one's as bad as the other" mantra is complete and utter codswallop. Spoon fed to the clueless who just lap it up.

Celtic beaten in a Euro Cup Final and UEFA award the Celtic fans who even in defeat behave in exemplary fashion.
Rangers get to a Euro Cup Final and 24-7 shops have to close in advance. When they're defeated in the Final they go on the rampage across Manchester.

I was over to celebrate Celtic clinching a back to back Treble in Scotland. It had never been done. And the behaviour of the fans was a carnival atmosphere where the vast vast majority sang and celebrated.
Compare and contrast to the "celebrations" in Glasgow city centre over the weekend where it was just mayhem. They were fighting police and each other and wrecking the place.

"But shur I was told one is as bad as the other so it must be true" :roll:

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.iri...rested-after-street-clashes-1.305189?mode=amp

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-55125191.amp

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.sportsjoe.ie/amp/football/celtic-valencia-194077

You should have stayed “working” :lol!:

Pearson and Hartson in the Donegal, up the 'Ra eh?

All the same.

Pearson probably Hartson not and it was at a supporters club event. Still shouldn't have happened.

But you're not seriously going to try to claim that the incident in Donegal at a CSC is comparable with what looked like a lot of the first team squad, at an official function (during Covid), in Ibrox are you? :lol:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Emma Doran - Stand-Up Comedy Club
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Sep 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Mossy (Crystal Bar)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼