The Official Munster Rugby Threadâ„¢

It's not too much to expect us not to do the things that are drilled out of you at U14s tbf.

Munster only beat them narrowly in Thomond and the win in Belfast last April was Munsters first there in five and a half years.

Thinking we would go there and win handy was only pure fantasy.

Like I said, ww lost our chance of a semi final spot in this competition when they rolled over for Leinster's second XV two weeks ago.

Munster only beat them narrowly in Thomond and the win in Belfast last April was Munsters first there in five and a half years.

Thinking we would go there and win handy was only pure fantasy.

Like I said, ww lost our chance of a semi final spot in this competition when they rolled over for Leinster's second XV two weeks ago.

Right. I never said we would though. Somehow you're equating me wanting us to do the basics right with me wanting us to up to Belfast and win handy

Right. I never said we would though. Somehow you're equating me wanting us to do the basics right with me wanting us to up to Belfast and win handy

There was always going to be a drop off with the performance levels after losing their biggest game of the season against Toulouse.

Van Graan is an easy target but lets see how the new coaching ticket gets on.

As I already said, beating Exeter and the quality of the performance against Toulouse were the season highlights and as much imo as this group of players could have achieved.

Getting a win away to Ulster was always going to be a huge ask. The loss hasn't come as a surprise.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼