The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Lol they can't even go on about being best ever losers this season.

That was one of the funniest periods ever here tbf. The Cork Scousers so utterly starved of success that they were crawing about points totals.

What a game changer for English football Jurgen was. City won 5/6 titles instead of 6/6. A true genius and rival to Pep.

:lol!:

Anyways , Id say Ten Hag cant survive at this point. Throwing Garnacho under the bus and storming out of pressers looks to be the last of him. Id agree with Roy tbh that group of players just stopped playing for yet another manager. Theres a core group of wasters there that need to be shown the door. Id start with Gashford.
Having a go at Garnacho was bizzare, the lad is 19 and has been one of the few players that has performed for ETH this season.

Lose the manager keep the problem players.

Keep the manager and have no shape or plan.
Dear Erik....
It may have escaped your attention "as you're a bit slow like" but for a season and a half you literally have been playing with one man in midfield.
Any chance I might be onto something revolutionary by suggesting that it doesn't seem to be working.

Yours in sport.
FU.

Lol they can't even go on about being best ever losers this season.

That was one of the funniest periods ever here tbf. The Cork Scousers so utterly starved of success that they were crawing about points totals.

I notice now that City have returned to a more regular high 80s low 90s, totals they've stopped going on about them being unbeatable.

Bumnal too
What a game changer for English football Jurgen was. City won 5/6 titles instead of 6/6. A true genius and rival to Pep.

City fell asleep for 5 minutes one September and Liverpool took advantage. Fair play to them for that, but a rivalry it does not make.
Anyways , Id say Ten Hag cant survive at this point. Throwing Garnacho under the bus and storming out of pressers looks to be the last of him. Id agree with Roy tbh that group of players just stopped playing for yet another manager. Theres a core group of wasters there that need to be shown the door. Id start with Gashford.
Yeah, as pissed as I was, that was horrible again yesterday. Shame, looked like he had something last year.

I notice now that City have returned to a more regular high 80s low 90s, totals they've stopped going on about them being unbeatable.

Bumnal too

City fell asleep for 5 minutes one September and Liverpool took advantage. Fair play to them for that, but a rivalry it does not make.

Yeah, as pissed as I was, that was horrible again yesterday. Shame, looked like he had something last year.
The SMC rivalry with West Ham of East London for eight (8th) place is where it’s at Mary!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Hot Blooded Animals

Coughlan's, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼