The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

The work being done behind the scenes since Ineos have come on would give you some solace in what has been a car crash of a season.
Aye, and it shows how royally the Glazers did not give on shite as long as they got their dividends. With a bit of effort they could have done this years ago.
I’d imagine it will still be sometime until this work filters to the pitch.
Yes, 2 to 3 years. But at least it's being done. The academy is looking bright too. Murtough has done a good job there along with Nicky Butt and some others. But then he promoted far far above his ability.

Why?

The mutants didn't want someone like Ragnick (who was a bloody mistake from their POV!) walking in and pointing out all their failings. So they appointed from within, to people who were never going to rock the boat and risk their salaries. Also, a person like Omar or Ashworth who could walk into another job in two minutes, once they left after seeing the shit show the club was, was never going to appeal. I'd say in ten to twenty years when any "no talk" pay off deals have run out or no longer matter, there will be libraries written about their incompetence.

I'll tell you wot m8s, ETH is haunted that nobody at Old Trafford even has a laptop due to years of Mutant incompetence.

Any data analytics outfit worth their salt would eye up ETH's "output" and be urging Ratcliffe to issue P45s wholesale to him and any his excessively bald support staff.
Loves a bit of data does our Phil

I'll tell you wot m8s, ETH is haunted that nobody at Old Trafford even has a laptop due to years of Mutant incompetence.

Any data analytics outfit worth their salt would eye up ETH's "output" and be urging Ratcliffe to issue P45s wholesale to him and his excessively bald support staff.
Yes m8, injuries only matter when it's Jurgone doing the complaining.

We get it.

Yes m8, injuries only matter when it's Jurgone doing the complaining.

We get it.

In 2020/21, when Liverpool had worse run of defensive injuries than Utd have had this season, Klopp's side still managed to finish 3rd.

Erik Ten Dyche's crowd look like they'll finsh 6th at best, and their underlying numbers suggest they are lucky to even finish in the top half of the table.

If Manyoo Plc only had better wifi connectivity and a few refurbed laptops the bald bluffer would be joining the dOlé queue this summer. Haunted.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼