The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Hes gone on a PR offensive since the deal was announced.

Its working with a lot of the fanbase just happy to hear from ownership after 2 decades of almost no engagement whatsoever.

If he thinks there was any possibility of the government ponying up investment then of course he'd explore that angle. It seems pretty unlikely.

Theyve had to cut their cloth to manage FFP for the last few months so the indicators are theres going to be decent money to spend in the summer.

At least with a proper structure in place behind the scenes its unlikely to be wasted on dross.

Theyve had to cut their cloth to manage FFP for the last few months so the indicators are theres going to be decent money to spend in the summer.
He'll need to dump a lot of chancers first to balance the books for a proper rebuild.
Buying one or two quality players and adding in the best of the kids coming through will be the way he goes imo.

When in Portugal recently I took in a couple of games, what Rúben Amorim is doing with his players is unbelievable to watch, everyone attacks and all positions are interchangable.
Imagine someone like that guiding United's young talent.

I'll fuck off now before the obligatory STFU comes.

Poor planning from the club to have Hojlund as the only fit striker in the squad.

They should have gotten some kind of stopgap forward in Jan once Martial did a Martial.

It’s not the city game I’m concerned about they aren’t getting any points in that game but it’s the others they will need him for.

He’s been on a great run of form

A forward trio of Garnacho, Rashford and Bantony doesn't exactly instill confidence.

Fulham at home tomorrow
Forest away in the cup Weds
Everton @ home sat week
Sheff Utd @ home sat 2 weeks.

Park the bus against City and try and make the best of those fixtures

Lindelof at LB for the rest of the season 🙄

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road