The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

That's an interesting clause.

Does it effectively means the Glazers could pull quite the fast one?

1. They've already got a well above odds pay-out on their shares in order to give Ratcliffe his 25%
2. They could let Ratcliffe knock the football operations side of things into shape for 18+ months
3. Allow the share price to drift up (helped also by the 2026 World Cup) and then put the club on the market again - forcing Ratcliffe to at least match the highest offer or walk away from an asset than he's spend 2+ years enhancing

That's an interesting clause.

Does it effectively means the Glazers could pull quite the fast one?

1. They've already got a well above odds pay-out on their shares in order to give Ratcliffe his 25%
2. They could let Ratcliffe knock the football operations side of things into shape for 18+ months
3. Allow the share price to drift up (helped also by the 2026 World Cup) and then put the club on the market again - forcing Ratcliffe to at least match the highest offer or walk away from an asset than he's spend 2+ years enhancing
I would imagine Ineos given their history of accusation's wouldn't be so naive, they may or may not know anything about football but I can't imagine a situation that they would allow themselves to be financially exposed to known scum bags like the Glazers.

Was he the ref when Carroll clawed the ball out of the front row of the stand, net and all, and play was waved on?
Classic manyoo that.
I was at a Planxty concert in Dublin that night so missed the game.
My brother text me to say to watch it when I got the chance.
It is so blatant it's staggering.

Sheik Michael Knighton Jizzim 🤣

Feels like the perfect time to revisit this doozy of a post.

You have to almost admire the ruthless efficiency. To be this wrong in a single post is quite the achievement.

Once the Glazers got Rat-cliffe in as a stalking horse, then they were always going to take this as far as possible to squeeze the last few bucks.

Anyone expecting otherwise hasn't been watching the mutants behaviour over the last 17 years.

1705590328130.png

The notion that the Glazers were going to retain a shareholding was inane - beyond belief. This was about maxing the price, only.

sign-donts.jpg

Qatar were never going to lose face and see the Saudis sniggering at them for losing to a mickey mouse outfit like INEOS (owners of Nice FC - FFS ?)

Jassim lost patience and told the mutants to shit or get off the pot - Raine got worried about the huge commission and told the mutants to close the deal.

family-feud-buzzer.gif

Mbappe will be on his way soon and then a 4 or 5 other major signings - competing for the title next season.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼