The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Do you think the jersey is losing it's weight? Used to be a jersey a player would kill to wear.

Doesn't seem to be anyone in the dressing room to give them a funt up the hole or to even lead by example
I think they whole club is leaderless. The owners are doing the hokie pokie with the last 12 months. We’ve bought very badly, unfortunately ETH is included in that.

Saw a quote from Mourinho earlier on FB about Drogba and he knew that he’d do anything for him. We’ve no players like that. As you say we used to have players who’d kill to wear the jersey.

Neil Warnock in a fly on the wall team talk said ‘you’ve got to fuckin die to get 3 points’. None of our players put in that effort. Conceding goals because we don’t work hard enough. That’s criminal.

I think they whole club is leaderless. The owners are doing the hokie pokie with the last 12 months. We’ve bought very badly, unfortunately ETH is included in that.

Saw a quote from Mourinho earlier on FB about Drogba and he knew that he’d do anything for him. We’ve no players like that. As you say we used to have players who’d kill to wear the jersey.

Neil Warnock in a fly on the wall team talk said ‘you’ve got to fuckin die to get 3 points’. None of our players put in that effort. Conceding goals because we don’t work hard enough. That’s criminal.
Excellent post.

They're nearly at the stage where they're best off showing 90% of the players the door and bringing in a load of academy lads and relatively unknowns and starting from scratch. Don't think the sponsors would fancy that though.

Excellent post.

They're nearly at the stage where they're best off showing 90% of the players the door and bringing in a load of academy lads and relatively unknowns and starting from scratch. Don't think the sponsors would fancy that though.
If the ownership situation was resolved they could and should follow the Arsenal model. Pay the players who they don’t want, to leave. It’s the only way the likes of Maguire, Van De Beek, Sancho, Martial etc will leave.

Last edited:
If the ownership situation was resolved they could and should follow the Arsenal model. Pay the players who they don’t want to leave. It’s the only way the likes of Maguire, Van De Beek, Sancho, Martial etc will leave.
I think Utd have the budget and pull to do it much quicker. But there will definitely be a fortune spent on fock off money.

To be honest I know it’s been a terrible start to the season but with a near fully fit squad we know this team is miles better than they are showing, we’ve literally seen only a few months ago.

When things aren’t going great at united the media like to pile on with every negative story under the sun as it’s big business, it comes with the territory of being one of the biggest sports brands on the planet. A story about Onana dropping his car keys proves this point.

I’m sure there has been players and coaches digging others out this week which is normal when required standards aren’t being met. I fucking hope they are.

In the 35+ years I’ve been watching United when it comes to the news they are overhyped when winning and when losing, they are rarely as good or bad as what’s reported in the media.

Get a win tomorrow and build from there with players coming back into the squad fingers crossed.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼