The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

ETH has to take a lot of blame for today's game. Fred should have started, his energy was badly needed in midfield. Weghorst should have gone at half time. And taking off the 2 centre backs was just bizarre.

M8, I just looked up Jesus stats at man City.

He played 5 years for them, in arguably the best team in the world, who create chances for fun, and scored 58 times.

Haaland will surpass him by September.
He probably will. Jesus was never a starter at city and you know that. At arsenal he brings so much to the team and all gooners are happy to have him , plus considering how many league games he's missed I don't think 7 league goals is a bad return tbh . as much as I admire the way you defend your team you surely know deep inside that you have a carthorse upfront ? And should we even mention the 180million the club spent on sancho and Antony who are so prolific 😉

newcastle a big step up from spain.
I did roll my eyes watching that game during the week, because I knew it would mean he'd start today, and would undoubtedly be utter shit.

Game over. Deserved nothing from it. Strange decisions from the manager all round. Waited too long to make significant changes when the game was only going one direction. Taking the two centre backs off was bizarre

He probably will. Jesus was never a starter at city and you know that. At arsenal he brings so much to the team and all gooners are happy to have him , plus considering how many league games he's missed I don't think 7 league goals is a bad return tbh . as much as I admire the way you defend your team you surely know deep inside that you have a carthorse upfront ? And should we even mention the 180million the club spent on sancho and Antony who are so prolific 😉
This is about Jesus fella.

If I played for City for 5 years and just stood on the edge of the box, I reckon I'd get close to 58 goals tbphwy

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼