The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

The Sheikh fella sounds serious lads. Ten hours of meetings yesterday or something. Second bid to be put in? Is he in the driving seat?

I saw a report today that INEOS made quite the impression with their knowledge of running sports operations. Suggested in might influence who wins the prize.

As if the Mutants give a continental fcuk what happens after they sail away into the sunset.

Once Qatar decided to buy Utd - it was game, set & match. The rest is just theatrics by Raine - the merchant bank flogging the deal.

The mutant piglets are already deciding how to spend their dosh. Malc was a financial genius but how did he manage to produce such pig ugly off-spring ?

Qatar has already asked that ETH gets a new bumper contract.

I was worried it might drag on but it'll be closed quickly now.

ETH is already working on his shopping list for the Summer Window - I'd expect at least 6 big signings,

It's ironic that when the Glazers had finally worked out how to run a big football club - they ran out on money and are gone.

It's been a tough decade for Utd Supporters only made slightly bearable by Liverpool's nearly success. The next decade is going to be very sweet.

It's ironic that when the Glazers had finally worked out how to run a big football club - they ran out on money and are gone.
They made a lucky appointment in ETH. They also only decided to fully back him after the owning day shit show and then the Brentford mauling.

I hope they choke on the fucking money. I'm not a violent man, but I wouldn't mind 5 fucking minutes with a baseball bat and Joel Glazers head.

They made a lucky appointment in ETH. They also only decided to fully back him after the owning day shit show and then the Brentford mauling.

I hope they choke on the fucking money. I'm not a violent man, but I wouldn't mind 5 fucking minutes with a baseball bat and Joel Glazers head.
If there's a piranha tank next to a goldfish tank, and the zoo keeper opens the gate between them, you hold the piranhas to be at fault?

You're laying the blame at the wrong door m8. Those who allowed the leveraged buyout as fit and proper owners are much more to blame.
Ah right, I get you now.

But thats incompetence. They deserve a share of the blame, sure, bit not as much as the Glazersm

The Glazers are scavenging cunts who would burn OT to the ground if there was a dollar in for them. They deserve hatred and more

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼