The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

M8, all that might be true, but he's still performing at a higher level than some elite strikers in there.

Or are you a secret bumnal fan where goals are not important to a centre forward?

And his xG in the EPL was almost entirely congruent. But I suppose that doesn't matter either........

We could do without going down a granular rabbit hole on xG for games has hasn't played for Man Utd etc.

The thrust of the point of Ronay's article is not that Ronaldo is a terrible footballer.

Clearly he's not. It's more that:

- Building a team structure around him made sense when he was at his peak, but is a fool's errand now given his age & how football has developed in recent years
- He is not what Man Utd need up top in order to develop & challenge again for big trophies
- His ego is such that he never he would never admit that he's a symptom of what's gone wrong at Old Trafford, rather than a white knight fighting against all those around him who aren't at the required standard
- His strops are largely an attempt to remain relevant, as the football world moves on

You've chosen to view this whole thing through the lens of "might it make make things less comfortable for the Glazers", which is your right as an SMC.

But this is barely a drop in the ocean of the pain that would be required to force them out.

It'll likely be a long road and, if they sell up, it'll probably not be because they were strong-armed into it by fans / players trying to sabotage the club.

worldburn-top.jpg

:lol!:

Waits for Hank to be away on a short break before doing his Jesse James impression.
?

didn't even know he was away ya dope...you're acting like I'm scared or something :lol!:

I saw your comment about match going fans and that reminded me of him recently (and allegedly) going to a game after spending years slating match going fans...

This is how this place works, a lad pontifies, then does the exact opposite of what he said, he gets called out for it, don't pretend to be surprised m8...

Hank’s grand boy. Good auld character tbf.
Like, he can be the biggest cunt in the world, but in a nice way.

A loss to the place. Hope he returns.
The gobshite comment is referring to someone screaming 'dOn'T dO X, aNYboDY DOinG X IS a CUnT AnD NOt a PrOPeR fAn ' and then goes on and does X

Llike I told KD, i didn't even know he wasn't around...

?

didn't even know he was away ya dope...you're acting like I'm scared or something :lol!:
No m8, you most definitely are.
I saw your comment about match going fans and that reminded me of him recently (and allegedly) going to a game after spending years slating match going fans...

This is how this place works, a lad pontifies, then does the exact opposite of what he said, he gets called out for it, don't pretend to be surprised m8...
That's fair enough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼