The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Congrats to Ba and Handy.

Two.more supporters for two shit teams 😀

Talking about dads, anyone on here with kids who decided to support different teams to the one you support?

Always said to my missus I wouldn't force Arsenal (or France) on our small fella (only thing i said is that he can forget about a trip to EuroDisney if he chooses Spuds)...

I'd say about 2/3 of the kids in his class/school support Liverpool, the rest are mainly Arsenal or City, the ones that do not wear PL club gear are either just GAA heads or United fans whose (sensible) parents are trying to protect from being laughed at.

Mine's shaping to be a Gooner, will try to take him to his first game next season, the first time he saw Mikel on TV he asked me 'Papa, who's that amazing looking man? it's Mikel El Tactician, son, WOW he looks like He-Man with the brains of Einstein and Descartes, the tactical understanding of prime Jose, the attacking flair of prime Arsene and the charisma of Sir Alex, I can see he's at the heart of a total reboot of this football club and i'm fairly certain this young and exciting squad has an unbelievably bright future, i feel like they'll go on and dominate Europe for decades, you're not wrong, son, if i were you i'd also jump on the bandwagon'.

Last edited:
Talking about dads, anyone on here with kids who decided to support different teams to the one you support?

Always said to my missus I wouldn't force Arsenal (or France) on our small fella (only thing i said is that he can forget about a trip to EuroDisney if he chooses Spuds)...

I'd say about 2/3 of the kids in his class/school support Liverpool, the rest are mainly Arsenal or City, the ones that do not wear PL club gear are either just GAA heads or United fans whose (sensible) parents are trying to protect them from being laughed at.

Mine's shaping to be a Gooner, will try to take him to his first game next season, the first time he saw Mikel on TV he asked me 'Papa, who's that amazing looking man? it's Mikel El Tactician, son, WOW he looks like He-Man with the brains of Einstein and Descartes, the tactical understanding of prime Jose, the attacking flair of prime Arsene and the charisma of Sir Alex, I can see he's at the heart of a total reboot of this football club and i'm fairly certain this young and exciting squad has an unbelievably bright future, i feel like they'll go on and dominate Europe for decades, you're not wrong, son, if i were you i'd also jump on the bandwagon'.
And you have to cheek to call Hank a bullshitter :lol!:

I'd say about 2/3 of the kids in his class/school support Liverpool, the rest are mainly Arsenal or City, the ones that do not wear PL club gear are either just GAA heads or United fans whose (sensible) parents are trying to protect from being laughed at.

*Reports Marco to the department of children and social protection*

You're going away for a long time m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼