The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

What was wrong with what he said, Trent's defending is a liability. Are you seriously denying this to be the case?
His words were that Trent is a “total liability.”

I don’t believe that at all. His attacking strengths have far more often outweighed his defensive weaknesses. And he’s brilliant in the inverted role in midfield. I think we’ve lost something like 4 PL games in over 40 games since he took up that role.

I’m not saying he doesn’t have defensive weaknesses because he clearly does. But to say he’s a total liability is hilarious.

I don’t believe that at all. His attacking strengths have far more often outweighed his defensive weaknesses. And he’s brilliant in the inverted role in midfield. I think we’ve lost something like 4 PL games in over 40 games since he took up that role.

I’m not saying he doesn’t have defensive weaknesses because he clearly does. But to say he’s a total liability is hilarious.
My mistake, I thought he was playing FB last night.

Sorry m8, unless you're a player or a manager at the pinnacle of world football then Im simply not interested.

:lol!:

My mistake, I thought he was playing FB last night.
He played inverted in mid. And if we are picking out games where Liverpool lost to have a go at him then we will have a lot more examples of picking out examples of him doing great things from games they won.
Sorry m8, unless you're a player or a manager at the pinnacle of world football then Im simply not interested.

Just so happens a lot more of those players or managers tend to agree with my opinion on Trent than yours.

Just so happens a lot more of those players or managers tend to agree with my opinion on Trent than yours.
Aye, I can just imagine Pep or Carlo now.

"Lads, when we brief the press tomorrow about our game with the SSBs, be gushing in your praise of TAA.

Just to be sure Jurgone will play him and give Grealish/Doku/Vinny et al the freedom of the park.

Now don't forget, GUSHING!!!"

Aye, I can just imagine Pep or Carlo now.

"Lads, when we brief the press tomorrow about our game with the SSBs, be gushing in your praise of TAA.

Just to be sure Jurgone will play him and give Grealish/Doku/Vinny et al the freedom of the park.

Now don't forget, GUSHING!!!"

Hopeless for both Evertons goals.

Tbf to Van Shite, Trent has hung him out to dry for the first.

His 'challenge' for the second makes Rashford's efforts look like Neil Ruddock

Inverting Trent has been a disaster. His best position is right back but for some reason he has decided he no longer wants to defend. And what’s more frustrating is that Klopp and Linders indulge him. Him inverting into midfield also puts too much pressure on Konate who just cannot cope with playing both full back and centre back. The new manger needs to either insist on him playing as a right back and if he refuses to defend - bench him. Or move him permanently into midfield. Or sell the cunt.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼