The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

After the Arsenal result I said we needed 12 points from our next 4 league games before City at home
We’ve got that somehow with the squad we’ve been dealt with.
Plus we’ve won one Cup and are still in an FA Cup 👍👍

Endo and Mac Allister for what, 50m combined? What a piece of business by Liverpool.
Yup.
Chart below is passes into final third vs interceptions.
Endo is exceptional.
MacAllister has gone higher up the X axis since this was calculated.
Shows Liverpool really dodged a bullet not getting Caicedo.

Attachments

• 20240302_194323.jpg
    20240302_194323.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 10
Endo has worked our far better than most fans thought possible.

And MacAllister is a class act. Such a smart footballer with the all-round game for a modern midfielder.

But I wouldn't put Caicedo down as a bullet dodged. He's a fine footballer and if/when he finds a setup which suits him he'll prove it.

Endo has worked our far better than most fans thought possible.

And MacAllister is a class act. Such a smart footballer with the all-round game for a modern midfielder.

But I wouldn't put Caicedo down as a bullet dodged. He's a fine footballer and if/when he finds a setup which suits him he'll prove it.
Agree completely, if liverpool had got him I bet he’d be going well

Yup.
Chart below is passes into final third vs interceptions.
Endo is exceptional.
MacAllister has gone higher up the X axis since this was calculated.
Shows Liverpool really dodged a bullet not getting Caicedo.
MacAllister is probably signing of the season, definitely in terms of value. I’m sure others will claim otherwise but he has been a total snip in today’s market and Endo hasn’t been far behind him.

Sparta away on Thurs, City at home Sunday. The room for resting players is limited because the guys who are playing games now are the ones who played a lot of the EL group games. Some of them didn’t even make the EL squad for those games, that’s how far down the pecking order we’ve had to dig currently.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼