The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

If Pool are serious about the League, and they have to be, being top and all, then they're going to have to play the Academy squad in the Cup. Fuck it, trophy in the bag already this season. I'd be tempted to forget about the European thing too, unless all the injured miraculously recover and come back.
The benefit of beating Southampton is that it would push the Everton game out to later in season when we are likely to have more back from injury.

But I think it’ll be a very, very weak team on Wednesday and Klopp doesn’t even really have a choice in that at this stage.

Errah ye've enough leagues. Cups is where it's at these days tbphwyfwiw.

All the SMCs say klopps not good enough for another cup though so there's that I suppose.

If Pool are serious about the League, and they have to be, being top and all, then they're going to have to play the Academy squad in the Cup. Fuck it, trophy in the bag already this season. I'd be tempted to forget about the European thing too, unless all the injured miraculously recover and come back.
I think that is why Bradley, Robbo, Konate and McAllister were taken off today. The other three clearly werent risked today when they might have been. VVD and Diaz also to be rested in midweek I expect.

I think that is why Bradley, Robbo, Konate and McAllister were taken off today. The other three clearly werent risked today when they might have been. VVD and Diaz also to be rested in midweek I expect.
I thought Robertson was fairly poor today. Tsimikas actually reinvigorated our left side in extra time.

The team for midweek will be something like the following:

Kelleher, Bradley, Gomez, Quansah, Tsimikas, MacA, Clark, McConnell, Elliot, Danns, Gakpo.

There’s not really any more room to rest anyone but the bench might have Salah, Nunez and Szoboszlai on it.

Sometimes a child is born in terrible squalor and against all odds somehow turns into a fine individual.

You should have listened to your old man m8 and you wouldn't have had to be middle aged to see your team win a title.

Lol at spitting at children Carra on about Liverpool showing the game isn't all about money. As the £75 million pound player gets the winner.

A moron for all seasons.

Lol at spitting at children Carra on about Liverpool showing the game isn't all about money. As the £75 million pound player gets the winner.

A moron for all seasons.

Yeah Carragher is full of shit.

The weekend has really shown that you have to splash the cash on centre-halves if you want success.

Liverpool don’t win that trophy without Van Dijk.

And Fulham would have won 2-0 at Old Trafford if it wasn’t for Maguire.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼