The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Weak alright.

I suppose you could understand the ligic to a certain extent.

Nunez, Salah and Slobolol wernt great against Fulham and Everton.
Salah is still his best player though. On his day...........

At the risk of Roundying myself, I see very little in Elliot or Gapko to suggest they're a match for Salah at even half his powers. Nunez is :lol!: at times, but he does frighten teams with his pace.

At the risk of Roundying myself, I see very little in Elliot or Gapko to suggest they're a match for Salah at even half his powers. Nunez is :lol!: at times, but he does frighten teams with his pace.

Have you seen their last few games?

There’s no one on the bench that can have any complaints about not playing and there’s a few starters who are lucky as well!

I think the rules say you have to start with eleven players.

He’s dead right to put manners on a few lads as he’s heading out the door tbh.

Riveting stuff here. Really enthralling. Can barely look away to post.

Right end of season bang to it.

Pacqueta went over the top on McAllister after 5 or 6 minutes. Thought var might have a look at it but honestly?

Who gives a fuck at this stage! :lol!:

This came to mind when I saw that tackle too. Consistency is the key and there’s none of it to be seen.

Speaking of consistency, we are very consistent at the moment and continue to concede the first goal despite owning most of the play. That’s actually not an easy feat. How Bowen gets a header in a crowded penalty area there is beyond me.

The players look a mix of disinterested and mentally battered. I was wondering where the goals would come from when I saw the team. We are in a battle for top 4 here, forget the title. The only good news is that Spurs have Arsenal and City to play.

Very fast performance. Stuffing knocked out of the side midweek.

Could've done with that tight (but correct) offside call on Diaz going our way in the lead up to the double penalty claim.

Riveting stuff here. Really enthralling. Can barely look away to post.

Right end of season bang to it.

Pacqueta went over the top on McAllister after 5 or 6 minutes. Thought var might have a look at it but honestly?

Who gives a fuck at this stage! :lol!:

Ha, imagine wasting your Saturday watching that shit.

What a mug.

*patiently awaits Uniteds 2pm team news*

Have you seen their last few games?

There’s no one on the bench that can have any complaints about not playing and there’s a few starters who are lucky as well!

I think the rules say you have to start with eleven players.

He’s dead right to put manners on a few lads as he’s heading out the door tbh.
As usual I was right.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼