The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Xabi from 13/8 (shortly after announcement) to 1/2 now, but these markets jump around a lot based on speculation so I wouldn't read much into this just yet.

Good thing that Real extended Ancelotti recently, as they'd have been a big draw for him.

Xabi from 13/8 (shortly after announcement) to 1/2 now, but these markets jump around a lot based on speculation so I wouldn't read much into this just yet.

Good thing that Real extended Ancelotti recently, as they'd have been a big draw for him.
😂
Swap Real Madrid for Real Scouse?
Are you having a giraffe man?

i was so surprised by the news i actually had a quick look at the date on the computer in case it was april 1st, that’s how shocking it is… “wtf, what date is it?”

If Xabi comes to Liverpool and is successful, he'll be quickly poached by Madrid, which I'd gladly take.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Anthony Ruby
The Long Valley, Winthrop St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Woah! Mama!

The Nest at Coughlan's, Today @ 5pm

More events ▼