The Official Glasgow Rangers Thread.

For a poster who has an avatar of probably the most famous footballer to play for a team from Manchester one would have thought you'd have known that Rangers played a European final in 2008 in Manchester when they rioted and were involved in running battles all over the city with Manchester police.

#PrayForSeville

Didn't see their match last night but my buddy, who's going to Seville for the final said they were well deserving of victory. The germans only had 1,000 fans travel for a European semi-final second leg when they were ahead after the first leg. Seems bizarre to be honest.
I've apologised to Glasgow Rangers, what more do you want?

Will you be cheering for your neighbours in the final? Could help with the coefficient.

I've apologised to Glasgow Rangers, what more do you want?

Will you be cheering for your neighbours in the final? Could help with the coefficient.

At the moment I'm busy trying to secure a ticket for the final for my mate, but he knows I'll be hoping they don't win. Just like he was hoping when I was in Seville in 2003 that we wouldn't win.

Aye. Playing at league one level most weeks, it's some going to come out and mix it with European teams playing at a much higher level

Great to see a Scottish club performing in Europe.

Celtics UCL experience the last few years amounted to losing to whatever bunch of goatherders they drew in the qualifying round..

Great to see a Scottish club performing in Europe.

Celtics UCL experience the last few years amounted to losing to whatever bunch of goatherders they drew in the qualifying round..
True.

And usually I would understand the reticence to support your main rivals. But in Celtic's case it makes sense. A Rangers win in the EL might lift Scottish football out of the shit bin it's been since the early 1990s.

But no, they'd rather go down with Rangers than see them do something mutually beneficial.

True.

And usually I would understand the reticence to support your main rivals. But in Celtic's case it makes sense. A Rangers win in the EL might lift Scottish football out of the shit bin it's been since the early 1990s.

But no, they'd rather go down with Rangers than see them do something mutually beneficial.THat'

That's just bait.

Last edited:
Fack, only wanted to post the That's Bait clip. Which of course is what the manchester united "fan" who forgot what actually happened in Manchester is at :cool:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Open Mic Night

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼