The official Cork court report thread.

Dear lord, so after everything his mother then started insulting your current partner and the mother of her grandkids?
Wow, that's heavy fella. What a psycho family. Look after yourself. I'm sorry to hear that.
We only get one go at life and you, your partner and the kids should not be going through this on a Tuesday afternoon in October.
My buddy put up with a lot of crap off the Norrie wan alright. I think he regrets not getting the police involved and getting legal advice but I don't think he ever thought somebody would be such a psychotic c**t. He went out with her for a few months and she clearly got pregnant on purpose. Nobody in his family or any of our friends have children out of wedlock so he-& I-just assumed she'd fly to the UK. Kids are a big responsibility. You can't just have them like that. Unfortunately she's a "wan" so was all about money for her. 5 kids with 3 different men says it all.
Ppl just don’t think
Especially when kids are involved
It becomes me v her

No chance your friend could be held equally responsible for this reproductive choices, no?

If she was such a "wan" maybe he shouldn't have fucked her in the first place, or at least taken responsibility for his own condom use.
She said she was on the pill and lied.
What sort of complete and utter skank does that?
Who wants to have a child with someone when they're not actually together that long?
He was finished his degree and was going away for the year soon. The skank knew all this and wanted to trap him as he had money and she was a "wan."

Who wants to have a child with someone when they're not actually together that long?
He was finished his degree and was going away for the year soon. The skank knew all this and wanted to trap him as he had money and she was a "wan."
We all need to be careful but in fairness I will say sometimes a level of crazy emerges that you wouldn't have even comprehended!!

How do you know that?

Cos your buddy said so...

How do you know that?

Cos your buddy said so...
We know that because she admitted it to us.
Not that complicated lad.
Lots of Norrie "wans" try to do it.
Pick a guy from an affluent area and try and trap them.
Ghetto babies they're called in the US.
Or are the women who admit to doing this lying too?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Irish & Cork History - Cork.Undressed

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼