The official Cork court report thread.

Guilty on 5. suspended sentences. Leave to appeal but must pay a 5k bond and sign on 3 times a week with Gardai if he does. Judge lifted him altogether but gave him ample rope to hang himself. Guard had to walk her out to me and tell me get her out of there. Also to be absolutely no contact with her or the kids for their safety.
Wow. Jesus. Sorry to hear that.
My god. Hope you all get home safely.
Scary that the guard had to walk her out.
My buddies psycho ex wasn't too dissimilar. Promised she'd leave him alone if he gave her cash, once he did, she of course didn't leave him alone. I know he regrets not getting police involved but surely if you tell someone you want nothing to do with them, that should be enough for them to take the hint.
She got pregnant on purpose for sure.
A ghetto baby as they call it in the US. She thought she'd won the lotto "accidentally" getting pregnant. Complete and utter tramp.

It’s a quagmire The situation ppl get into And from personal experience ( divorce/ custody issues) It’s the bastard solicitors make things worse,
Gravy train,
We sorted it ourselves in the end,
I got to raise my youngest from 2 and a half on,
5 days a week.
Officially it was 50/50 But I wanted him in my life more,
So we agreed that I’d have him mostly,
He’d be educated in my old schools in Bishopstown, He’d hopefully go to UCC ( did) He’s 20 now going on 21
Best thing that happened to me,
He kept me sane and busy,
We’d fuck all money when he was younger,
But boy did we have time 🕰️ 😊👌👌👌 I really sympathise with ppl going through divorce etc
Horrible horrible horrible experience, Put me off relationships permanently, Shagged about and boozed for a few years Now all that’s gone 11 plus years aswell, Living and loving life, Gonna he a great grandfather this year aswell 👌👌👌🙀

Wow. Jesus. Sorry to hear that.
My god. Hope you all get home safely.
Scary that the guard had to walk her out.
My buddies psycho ex wasn't too dissimilar. Promised she'd leave him alone if he gave her cash, once he did, she of course didn't leave him alone. I know he regrets not getting police involved but surely if you tell someone you want nothing to do with them, that should be enough for them to take the hint.
She got pregnant on purpose for sure.
A ghetto baby as they call it in the US. She thought she'd won the lotto "accidentally" getting pregnant. Complete and utter tramp.
Thanks

She just wants peace. She would love him to have a relationship with the kids and has tried to and stressed that if he was well and they were safe she would even have him in the house to see them. The youngest doesn't understand properly, she's autistic and quite innocent. I got my friend to write her a birthday card from him as she was so upset that he may forget it which of course he did. He's more interested in causing trouble than caring about his kids. He passed the older one recently and didn't even recognise her.

The guard just asked me not to interact with the circus he had there and get her out, I had no intention of doing so. 2 of them followed me to the jacks and stood either side of me when I was taking a piss. Laughable as I'd tear them apart without breaking a sweat. His mother also came near me and started going on about what a slut my partner is.

The fear is that he will try take the kids off for "detox" he's really unstable. It's a heart-breaking situation for us as I'm trying to see my kids then, but being a father to her kids. It's like polar opposites.

Thanks

She just wants peace. She would love him to have a relationship with the kids and has tried to and stressed that if he was well and they were safe she would even have him in the house to see them. The youngest doesn't understand properly, she's autistic and quite innocent. I got my friend to write her a birthday card from him as she was so upset that he may forget it which of course he did. He's more interested in causing trouble than caring about his kids. He passed the older one recently and didn't even recognise her.

The guard just asked me not to interact with the circus he had there and get her out, I had no intention of doing so. 2 of them followed me to the jacks and stood either side of me when I was taking a piss. Laughable as I'd tear them apart without breaking a sweat. His mother also came near me and started going on about what a slut my partner is.

The fear is that he will try take the kids off for "detox" he's really unstable. It's a heart-breaking situation for us as I'm trying to see my kids then, but being a father to her kids. It's like polar opposites.
It normally takes time to work out
But it will
Ppl turn into devils
Both me and my ex did for a while
But tbf to her she could have screwed me
She didn’t
I’d a one 8 th share of a house in uam var
And as I proved to her I put it into an educational fund for our little man
She never looked for anything else
We went 50/50 on clothing etc when we could

It normally takes time to work out
But it will
Ppl turn into devils
Both me and my ex did for a while
But tbf to her she could have screwed me
She didn’t
I’d a one 8 th share of a house in uam var
And as I proved to her I put it into an educational fund for our little man
She never looked fir anything else
We went 50/50 on clothing etc when we could
I wish I had it that good!! Fair play for being able to work it out.

Uam Var, lovely area. Know it well.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Hot Blooded Animals

Coughlan's, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼