The official Cork and Irish Basketball thread.

Any idea if Mayfield Basketball club folded. There was a few launch posts on their Facebook from 2016 and nothing subsequently? Which club would be the best (as In best organised/coached for development as opposed to most successful) for young fellas around Mayfield, I presume it would require a trek across to the parochial Hall?

Surely we need to get this page going now that we have 3 Superleague Clubs back in Cork mens basketball. That school gym derby last year was a joke !!!! Big news out of the shed we’re going all out Blount big money he will be highest paid player in the league. Nil back again. O’Reilly back again big money again for what I don’t know . We surely have an American then on top of that.

Surely we need to get this page going now that we have 3 Superleague Clubs back in Cork mens basketball. That school gym derby last year was a joke !!!! Big news out of the shed we’re going all out Blount big money he will be highest paid player in the league. Nil back again. O’Reilly back again big money again for what I don’t know . We surely have an American then on top of that.
Are Hannigan twins going to demons,let's get the ball rolling

Are Hannigan twins going to demons,let's get the ball rolling
Really ?? How accurate is your source of information. I haven’t been informed of this . The Echo were down last night to interview Tom and start the Jordan fan club. Blount is one hell of a player but must be hard for team mates having an Irish guy here getting 2k a month when Downey and Heaphy doing it for the love of the club . Neptune will on paper be a force . O Reilly strikes again and gets a great team to steer them to a cup

2k a month !!, he will be their yank and yes Heaphy,Downey must be annoyed, I would be and yes I think my source is accurate ,great acquisition for demons as they were not getting enough game time with Neptune

2k a month !!, he will be their yank and yes Heaphy,Downey must be annoyed, I would be and yes I think my source is accurate ,great acquisition for demons as they were not getting enough game time with Neptune
Yes Demons are young team so them lads could immediately get into the rotation. I wouldn’t be surprised if Neptune got an American also. Colin will want best team on paper doesn’t care what he spends he needs to win to rescue his coaching career. 5 years ago Senior Irish Coach then sacked by Killorglin

Colin does need it,but so do a lot of coaches, doubt Neptune get a yank too though,Bounty will be like a yank, jus needs to prove it to the public here

Colin does need it,but so do a lot of coaches, doubt Neptune get a yank too though,Bounty will be like a yank, jus needs to prove it to the public here
Mark my word Blount will be awesome in this league. He may be even a little disappoint with the lack on competition he faces. But money is gone mad now like it’s not sustainable

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany maritime Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼