the official betting thread.

Right lads, because oddschecker are a bunch of spanners for darts betting I went through all my bookmaker accounts to find the best Peter Wright prices for tonight.

So Betfair exchange lead the way with 48.0, but before I logged in I went to reach the final which was 28.0. So I logged in and had a bet on that.Then went to winner to find the 48.0 gone, replaced by 25.0. If you're following and get to Betfair quick, you can get a better price for reach the final than outright night 4 winner.

Best Book odds on Wright

AKBets 33/1
Quinn 30/1
Sky 28/1
Boyles 25/1
Ladbrokes/Coral 22/1

Edit: Aspinall best priced on the exchange too by far, and is 16/1 best priced on books with Ladbrokes.
You’ve gotten 28/1 on Wright winning 2 matches. Win or lose, that’s a great bet. Got my fingers crossed for you.

You’ve gotten 28/1 on Wright winning 2 matches. Win or lose, that’s a great bet. Got my fingers crossed for you.
Cheers Mike, but I haven't. I've backed him to reach the actual final.

49QW.gif

But winning 2 matches = reaching the final?
Yeah, the final of tonight. I've backed him to get to the whole tournament final!!

It was only when you said I got 28/1 on him winning two games it occured to me I'd royally fucked up.

Amatuer mistake from one as experienced as me. You may all point,laugh and shame me ☹️

33/1 with AKBets to win week 4, and 11/1 to reach the week 4 final with Sky are my week 4 bets now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼