The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Dan in this thread.

200w.gif
A confirmed fanny that runs away at the first sign of having to back his words

Well technically not m8. His 4th full season is still in progress and he's got more than a puncher's chance of winning the league.

Can you give your view on my question below?

FYI it would be broadly similar to ETH getting Man Utd into two genuine title races in the next 2 seasons.

Would you be calling for ETH to be sacked if he achieved this at your club?

Tbf to Dan he did preface it by saying “no top European club” would tolerate it so that’s hardly relevant to United.

Well technically not m8. His 4th full season is still in progress and he's got more than a puncher's chance of winning the league.

Can you give your view on my question below?

FYI it would be broadly similar to ETH getting Man Utd into two genuine title races in the next 2 seasons.

Would you be calling for ETH to be sacked if he achieved this at your club?

@Purple Monkey Dishwasher are you going to continue to dodge this question?

Hypotheticals m8. Its all just ifs and buts

View attachment 32123

If Klopp hadnt won the cups he did since ( and reached CL final) winning the league 5 season ago then he'd probably have been under pressure.

But he did, so its a moot point

It's a sports forum m8. We are allowed to indulge in hypotheticals.

My question was about ETH.

If ETH gets Man Utd into two genuine title races in the next 2 seasons, without winning any cups, do you think you would you be calling for him to be sacked?

It's a sports forum m8. We are allowed to indulge in hypotheticals.

My question was about ETH.

If ETH gets Man Utd into two genuine title races in the next 2 seasons, without winning any cups, do you think you would you be calling for him to be sacked?

Im not going to say what you so dearly want me to say m8 as its simply discussing hypotheticals.

Ten Hag got champions league football at the first attempt.

It took Legohead four goes. That and winning the league cup is why Erik has credit in the bank.

Where were Bumnal after 2 seasons of Arteta?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼