The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Steve Holland: alright lads, tell me your clubs tactics mid season please and thanks.

Kyle Walker: well pep says to do this and that

Ben White: *I'm not doing this cunts job for him* "ehhhh, not sure boss".

Holland: "of course you're not sure, you don't care enough about football"

Can't imagine why he doesn't want to play for those gimps

If that's really the reason why he's refusing to play for his country then Ben White is an even bigger fanny than he looks.

Ya, what I said was word for word what went down and was the entire conflict.

You ssb

I wasn't referring to your word-for-word "transcript" m8.

I was referring to the widely reported narrative that White is refusing to play for his country due to Holland's comments ~18 months ago about him not being sufficiently interested in football.

Very fanny-ish if true.

I wasn't referring to your word-for-word "transcript" m8.

I was referring to the widely reported narrative that White is refusing to play for his country due to Holland's comments ~18 months ago about him not being sufficiently interested in football.

Very fanny-ish if true.
I'd say there's a lot more to it than what's been reported.

But then again you already knew that.

I'd say there's a lot more to it than what's been reported.

But then again you already knew that.

How could I know that?

I haven't seen anything else reported as being the main reason.

Have you?

Irish Premier League fans crying as to why a player doesn’t play for the England national team is saaaaaaaaaad.

If there's one thing this forum is (damn) good at it, it's commenting about guys who walk out on their country.

Huge game Sunday m8s. I'm actually looking forward to it tbphwy, this is where we wanted to be, battling it out with the best team for the top spot. Martinelli being fit would be massive. Liverpool going top after the first game will really add an edge to the game.

Huge game Sunday m8s. I'm actually looking forward to it tbphwy, this is where we wanted to be, battling it out with the best team for the top spot. Martinelli being fit would be massive. Liverpool going top after the first game will really add an edge to the game.
Nervous about it but also can’t wait.

I don’t think we can afford to lose against a team like this, I’d take a draw right now but a win would be incredible.
I think we can get at them though and if we can keep DeBryune and Halland quieter than normal we may have a chance of something.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Reflux & Friends

The Pav, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼