The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

When? After the 5th, 6th accusation? 3 not enough for you, ya spineless bully.

Its really confusing alright.

The headline that says a new victim has come forward, seperate to the two existing charges.

Its really not clear, is that the first two charges?

The important thing is to keep playing him and attack anyone who says otherwise, something, something classy 👌

you were given answers, you just don't want to hear them, now run along, you're wasting my time.

What answers would those be?

You think a new charge, the fourth so far MIGHT force the clubs hand?

And you MIGHT have to reconsider if he should continue playing IF more damaging material comes to light?

The plane has crashed into the mountain m8, ye are still discussing the inflight meals. 🙄

Its really confusing alright.

The headline that says a new victim has come forward, seperate to the two existing charges.

Its really not clear, is that the first two charges?

The important thing is to keep playing him and attack anyone who says otherwise, something, something classy 👌
I think this is the fourth accusation, three different women. One of these women made two accusations, she is the one that he assaulted in Ibiza and paid her off. She broke the NDA to come forward but only one of her accusations is being investigated because of the UK law change.

I think this is the fourth accusation, three different women. One of these women made two accusations, she is the one that he assaulted in Ibiza and paid her off. She broke the NDA to come forward but only one of her accusations is being investigated because of the UK law change.

That's 10 times more succinctly than any paper has managed to phrase it so far ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Attachments

• 1679598878912.png
    1679598878912.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 11
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

26th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼