The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Why does it bother you so much that Arsenal fans don’t want to get carried away?

We’ve said all along the first XI is very good but the alternatives on the bench aren’t of the same level, bar ESR (and IMO Vieira)

One game at the time, see where it gets them…
It doesn't bother me at all.
And as a Spurs fan I take not presuming anything to an art form.

I can understand the reticence to an extent a month ago when i originally called it. But now? Put it this way if there's a 5 pt lead in 5 games I.e. midway through, will it still be too early? My only point is that it should be OK to at least acknowledge you're one of maybe 3 teams in the hunt and in that I don't include Spurs.

The last page must be the most rattled I've ever seen in the SF.

About 5 posts in a row from him of pure solid rattlement.

It didn't even take that much to set him off lol.

My work here is done

PhonyOffbeatChrysomelid-max-1mb.gif

It doesn't bother me at all.
And as a Spurs fan I take not presuming anything to an art form.

I can understand the reticence to an extent a month ago when i originally called it. But now? Put it this way if there's a 5 pt lead in 5 games I.e. midway through, will it still be too early? My only point is that it should be OK to at least acknowledge you're one of maybe 3 teams in the hunt and in that I don't include Spurs.
Arsenal have played just one third one the PL games lad, having to play City and Newcastle twice, away at Anfield & Spuds.l and a few more tricky games.

They’re in a good place, nothing else.

Langer Dan making shit up and claiming rattlement left right and centre because his henchman & a lad that’s being Ignored by most Gooners on here, are giving him support.

The poor sod’s officially got nothing left, tragic scenes :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼