The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

You must be very young or very new to football. I can assure you 99% of spurs fans would be against your opinion.
I'm 49 and supporting Spurs since 79/80 season. Up to early 20teens I'd have agreed with you but Chelsea especially over the last almost 10 years are my go to anybody but club. When I post positively about Arsenal as I have over the last 2 matches, it's because I genuinely think Arsenal ARE flying it. But would easily pick them ahead of Chelsea over last few years especially as their fanbase are obnoxious.

You're far too sensible PROCNA.. tbh I want spurs to lose every game, u23s,womans team the lot. If spurs were to disappear tomorrow I wouldn't stop smiling till the day I die.
Fair enough. Tough ask this afternoon - a point maybe. So you'll get your wish in all likelihood.

I'm 49 and supporting Spurs since 79/80 season. Up to early 20teens I'd have agreed with you but Chelsea especially over the last almost 10 years are my go to anybody but club. When I post positively about Arsenal as I have over the last 2 matches, it's because I genuinely think Arsenal ARE flying it. But would easily pick them ahead of Chelsea over last few years especially as their fanbase are obnoxious.

Tl;dr version: Chelsea have won lots of major trophies in the last 18 years.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

Paul Brady & His Band

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼