The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

I’d agree with you if we were sat around feeling sorry for ourselves.

We said we were shit, Holding deserved to be sent off.

On to next game, 4th is still on.

United are still a shambles.

Sorry. 😁
Errah the bum slappers are a pity at this stage. I hope they at least qualify for the Europa though or we'll never hear the end of how they need another quadrillion kasquillion pounds to compete at a mid table level

No Potter??

No. Would imagine it was a tight call between him & (Thomas) Frank.

Brighton will probably end up as the side with the biggest leap up the table, compared to last year.

But they are only 4 points ahead of Brentford - and the bias is probably, fairly, towards the side who have just come up from the Championship and who were assembled far more cheaply?

There was room for both.

Eddie Howe should be nowhere near that list FFS.

I very much disagree. When he took over in early Nov they were second from bottom, hadn't won a game in all comps & they lost their best player (effectively) for the season over Christmas.

By the end of the first week in March they were effectively safe.

Sure their ownership are despicable...and he had plenty of cash to spend in Jan...but he took over a sinking ship and transformed them.

IMHO it would be pretty conspicuous if he wasn't on the list.

What's your thought process?

I very much disagree. When he took over in early Nov they were second from bottom, hadn't won a game in all comps & they lost their best player (effectively) for the season over Christmas.

By the end of the first week in March they were effectively safe.

Sure their ownership are despicable...and he had plenty of cash to spend in Jan...but he took over a sinking ship and transformed them.

IMHO it would be pretty conspicuous if he wasn't on the list.

What's your thought process?
Fair enough.

Maybe I was a bit harsh on Eddy. I'd still have Potter on the list mind.

Move over Jurgen.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Darren K

The Pav, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼