The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Whatever peoples feelings are about him it will be a sad day when he hits the road . He's like a part of furniture now . He produced some great teams back in the day , loved watching that invincibles team.

:cool:
True Quincy.
However, it would be a shame if the good things he achieved were to be put in the shade by what is turning into a long and stagnant period.

no, but would be delighed for the man to leave with his head held high.

That's the way I feel now. The man has been incredible for the club but times have changed and there are new kids on the block. I honestly think Conte, Klopp or Pep would win the league with our squad. We have two good players in almost every position and he's not getting the best out of them.

Lads I'm a Spurs fan so you can disregard if you want. But I've been watching ArsenalFanTv for a while and when you filter out the rants, most of the guys who he always interviews say the same thing. Maybe Wenger needs to go to freshen things up and maybe he doesn't. But the one thing they all agree on is that with the exception of Sanchez and possibly Koscielny, there are games when the rest don't seem like they're putting in a shift.

My 2 cents Fwiw, maybe everyone at the club has gotten complacent with champions league every year and the revenue and salaries that brings. That's not me saying it. It's the usual suspects I see in those interviews.

Genuine comment no wind up intended.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Bold Ensemble

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼