The Nottingham Forest Promotion Party

Pathetic bunch of losers. I'm sick of it.

All I'm hearing is excuses. Non-stop excuses. We're tired, we're conceding avoidable goals, we should have got a penalty, the ref should have sent him off.....

Excuses, excuses, excuses.....

I'm no longer watching games/listening on the radio. No longer listening to cretins on Forest podcasts. No longer listening to Nuno's pre/post match interviews, no longer reading Forest forums etc.

I'm going to bed when we're playing. I'll check our full-time score when I get up. That's it. No more keeping up-to-date on telly or radio.

Couldn't care less anymore. We're already relegated as far as I'm concerned.

And before anyone asks why I posted it twice, it's because I'm an African who has to walk 7 miles daily for clean water, let alone can afford such privileges as PROC incentives to enable the editing/deletion of posts.

Things are so bad, I'd be endeared to this guy's cheese burgers:

hqdefault.jpg

🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬

Pathetic bunch of losers. I'm sick of it.

All I'm hearing is excuses. Non-stop excuses. We're tired, we're conceding avoidable goals, we should have got a penalty, the ref should have sent him off.....

Excuses, excuses, excuses.....

I'm no longer watching games/listening on the radio. No longer listening to cretins on Forest podcasts. No longer listening to Nuno's pre/post match interviews, no longer reading Forest forums etc.

I'm going to bed when we're playing. I'll check our full-time score when I get up. That's it. No more keeping up-to-date on telly or radio.

Couldn't care less anymore. We're already relegated as far as I'm concerned.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Son Of Crazy Chester

Coughlan's, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼